This Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is intended as a screening tool to measure forehead temperature of infants and adults without contacting the human body. It can be used by consumers in household environments and doctors and nurses in a clinic setting.
This is a FDA 510k cleared device.
- Measurement Time: ? 2 seconds
- Measurement Distance: 0.4 in. - 2.0 in.
- Body Temperature Range: 95.0 F - 107.6 F
- Ambient Temperature: 59 F - 95 F
- Accuracy: +- 0.4 F
- Automatic Power-Off: < 18 seconds
- Batteries: 2 x AAA
- Product Longevity: 3 years
- Product Weight: 3 ounces (without batteries)
- Product Size: L 5.43 in. x W 3.74 in. x H 1.47 in.